Top Ten Reasons to Know
See why sound core values are the foundation of a truly successful life.
1. Gain Real Clarity about who you are and what you stand for. To get what you truly want, you must be who you truly are.
2. Better Use of Time. You make better choices about where you spend your time—your most valuable asset. There's no way to get any more of it. To live an ideal life, you must learn to choose carefully as to how you invest your time. Your core values should be your guide.
3. Core Values Means More Income. Being true to your core values affects your bottom line. It's a lot easier to earn money when you're doing what you love in accordance with your core values.
4. Purpose and Passion. Knowing and being true to what really matters to you means having more passion in your purpose and more purpose in your passion. The congruity makes it happen.
5. Inspiration. Understanding and living from your core values opens the door to more inspiration in your life. And we can all use more of that.
6. Motivation. Living in accordance with our core values keeps you motivated. It's motivation from within rather than motivation plastered on from the outside.
7. Overcoming Discouragement. We all experience challenges and we all get discouraged from time to time. But when we know what our most important values are and are dedicated to making them live and breathe in our life, we become more resilient.
8. Stay On Track. Our values are like our moral compass. They keep us headed toward our true north. And when we get off course, we notice sooner. They help us get back on track more easily.
9. Easier Choice of Goals. Choosing which goals we set and go after is easier when we're clear on our most important values. We can do anything we want, but we can't do everything. It's incumbent upon us to choose wisely. And that's easier when our values are front and center all the time.
10. Better Decisions. Being clear on our core values makes every decision we make easier. Weighing the pros and cons of any decision is simply less painful and less complicated.
In short, discovering, defining and living our core values allows us to get more of the right things done and enjoy the journey more.
Your Core Values is our most popular course . . .
Take this home study course at your own pace and have more purpose, passion and meaning in your life and in your business.
Fill in your eMail address below and we'll give you a free subscription to SuccessNet AND give you a very special offer on this course.
Oh, and we'll also give you a free copy of “Ten Keys to Personal Effectiveness”.
Discover What's Really Important to You!
About the author . . .
Michael E. Angier is the founder and CIO (Chief Inspiration Officer) of SuccessNet.
He’s a father, grandfather, husband, writer, speaker, entrepreneur, coach and student.
He’s the author of The Achievement Code, 101 Best Ways to Get Ahead, 101 Best Ways to Be Your Best and others.
Michael’s work has been featured in numerous
publications such as USA Today,
Selling Power, Home Business Magazine,
Opportunity World, Personal
Excellence and Sales & Marketing
Excellence as well as dozens of
electronic publications. He’s been
interviewed on both TV and radio many times.
“You have again over-delivered with Your Core Values. Have been working the weekly assignments and am learning quite a bit about myself. Thanks so much!”